Tuesday, November 9, 2010

This Lil' Birdie Is Sick

As an ode to the infection that is currently ravaging my respiratory system, I present you the ## things that go right out the window when I get sick. *ah heh hem*

1. Feeding puppy / taking puppy out / picking up when puppy makes messes (like the construction paper "snow" that's currently littering my living room floor, not the "ick, that should've happened outside messes"
2. Putting my shoes away.  Right by the door seems like a great home for them right now.
3. Laundry (see #4)
4. Any sense of style (enter sweat pants + XXL t-shirt from March of Dimes walk)
5. Making dinner (seriously -- would you want a sickly soul touching your food?  I didn't think so)
6. Crafty instincts.  You really do NOT want to see the last thing I "made" when I was sick.  It was hideous and immediately was torn apart to be made into something else and is currently in my fabric scraps box.
7. Sleeping in the bed
8. Dishes (yay! an excuse to not have to do them!)
9. Proper punctuation
10. My budget -- hey, what else am I supposed to do when I'm sick?  I watch TV, get inspired to buy, and shop online!
11. Answering the phone.  Most of the time it's on the other side of the couch or I'm just too lazy to find it.  Email me.  Obviously I'm on the computer anyways (see #10)
12. My diet for the next 3 weeks.  I find too many yummy recipes in all my time online.
13. Rules about puppy being on the couch.  I just wanna cuddle.
14. Lists.  Which is why I'm stopping this one now.

Here's to hoping I feel better tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment