Sunday, March 4, 2012

This Lil' Birdie's Weekend Projects

I have an entire list of projects that need to be done both around the house and for the wedding.

Instead, this weekend, I...


...updated my Twitter profile background!  (Yep, I've been super productive!).  It's lovely, though, isn't it?  I found it HERE.  Do NOT judge me on the amount of tabs I keep open in my browser window.  I've been known to cry if someone exits the window.

If you follow me on Twitter, you'll notice that I also changed my profile picture!  Here's the picture I very obviously cropped to exclude the FH (love you, though!)...


It's one of our engagement pictures that our amazing photographer Tommy Coleman took back in November.  That old rickety building we're in front of is actually less than a half mile from our house! (and just so we're clear, I'm 99% sure someone was living in there because there were blankets & old rags hanging out inside one of the holes in the wood *shudder*).

What else did I do this weekend?  In no way, shape, or form was this a productive weekend because most of it was spent watching this on repeat....


Did you not know of my love for Despicable Me and the minions?  Oh, but they're my favorite!  Haven't seen it?  Then I insist you stop what you are doing right now, go watch it, and get back to me.  I've yet to meet someone who doesn't like this movie, and now they're giving us a Part 2?! Oh, I cannot WAIT!

A lazy weekend of Twitter, YouTube, and Photoshop, and absolutely nothing checked off of my to-do list?  Fabulous!

P.s. A very large amount of my time was also spent on Pinterest.  Again, don't judge me.

No comments:

Post a Comment