Monday, February 28, 2011

This Lil' Birdie is Obsessed: Phone Cases

So... I have a confession... I am absolutely obsessed with new phone cases.

I started with this one...

Speck Case for iPhone4 (Darkest Tartan Plaid)
Then Apple gave us all free phone cases so I got this one...

Apple iPhone4 Bumper in Pink
And then I decided I needed another one because this one didn't "protect" enough (aka: I'm extremely clumsy and dropped my phone a LOT!) so I got this one...

Speck iPhone4 CandyShell in Black
But these are all so boring...and... well, functional.  I wanted something more fun.  

So I set out to find a phone cover that was pretty :)

At first I thought I liked this one...
DSStylesTiki Turquoise iPhone4 Case

But then I thought I'd get sick of the color (even though it really is pretty).

So then I fell in love with this one...
DsStyles Abstract Series Pink iPhone4 Case
And while I still love this lovely albeit garrishly loud phone case, this one stole my heart (along with my wallet)...
Barcelona Tech Candy iPhone 4 Case 
Wait... wait... it gets better...



Yep, it comes with TWO inner cases and the cute little outer case...

I LOVE !!   Get one for yourself :)



P.s. Tech Candy has no idea who I am apart from sending me my order; I'm not endorsing anything :)

1 comment: