Monday, January 31, 2011

This Lil' Birdie Loves Kitchens

My favorite room in a house?  The kitchen.  After 6 years of living in rental/apartment kitchens, I am so ready for a house and a kitchen with an island!

I already know exactly what I want.  I was a little Goldilocks for a while flip flopping between designs but just in the past few weeks/months have I finally settled on a design.

You see, this is just not enough...
Via KitchenBackSplashes

And while it is pretty, this is just too much for me...
{Via House Guys}
But this?  This one is just right...
{Via Jones Design Company}
Yes, Miss Emily, I am obsessed with your kitchen and would buy your house just to have it.  No, seriously.  It's perfect.  I hope you don't mind that I stole every. single. image you posted for inspiration!

Now to save enough money to actually get a house and make this dream kitchen happen...

No comments:

Post a Comment